The EVO backpack was designed as a well organized everyday travel and hiking backpack while having office and school use in mind. It’s very robust, while maintaining a somewhat low-profile look. The pack is fully padded to protect the insides and can house an optional padded laptop sleeve or ipad sleeve, which can be suspended against the backside. This prevents the laptop from hitting a hard surface even when the pack is dropped.
The pack is designed to fit people from 1,65m to over 2.00m in length and with 30 Liters capacity and a variety of compartments, it provides more than enough space to put all the stuff you use on a daily basis.
On both sides of the bag, there’s a pocket for holding a bottle or umbrella, each with a grommet to let moisture leak through. Side compression straps will secure what’s inside.
The main compartment opens wide and the two zipper sliders allow opening from the side or only a small part of the bag. Inside are two zippered mesh pockets and one elastic mesh sleeve. Against the back is a frame sheet holding pocket, which can be used for documents as well. The framesheet will further prevent stuff from poking you in the back.
At the top of the main compartment are two loops to hold laptop or ipad sleeves, as well as our hydration bladder pouch. Connect with our optional double gatekeeper straps.
The front of the pack has a large multi-compartment organizer, which contains several pockets, penholders, zippered compartment, big key-holder and O-ring.
Above the big organizer, there’s an easy access padded pocket, lined with a soft fleece, to protect sunglasses and phones. That pocket is RFID proof, so it prevents your passport or creditcards from being picked up by scanners.
The straps and back panel fit the body naturally and let the air flow freely, reducing sweat. The back panel is padded with a 6 mm high quality closed cell foam and adds an extra 10 mm of foam on the 3D mesh harnass pads, adding lots of comfort.
For extra security, the side compression straps can be pulled through the zipper pulls, preventing unwanted opening of the pack.
Our reflective zipper pulls are easy-grabbing and allow you to see them more quickly in the dark. Talking about seeing in the dark: On the front of the pack and on the straps are removable hook & loop reflective strips, so you’ll be a lot safer in traffic.
-Fully padded and lined design.
-Extra strong padded base.
-Well ventilated spacer mesh back harness.
-Thick evazote foam and spacer mesh straps.
-Comfortable grab handle.
-Side compression straps.
-Stormflaps on all external zippers.
-Large main compartment.
-Loops for suspending laptop and ipad sleeves and hydration bladders (fits laptops up to 17 “)
-Internal mesh pockets to keep your stuff organized.
-Side pockets for bottle, beer can & umbrella.
-Removable sternum strap.
-Removable 2mm HDPE frame sheet for extra stability.
-Easy to reach well padded RFID-proof sunglasses & phone pocket.
-Large ergonomic organizer front compartment.
-Reflective zipper pulls, for easier finding in the dark.
-Removable reflective strips for extra safety in traffic.
-Complies to airport hand luggage specifications.
- Dimensions: x x mm / ” x " x "
- Weight: grams
- Volume: liters
- 1000D Cordura® fabric, with Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®.
- Triple poly-urethane coated for water resistance.
- Durable & abrasion resistant self-repairing YKK® and IDEAL® zippers.
- High-visibility, moisture resistant 420D nylon and 500D Cordura® interior.
- Military-grade Woojin®, ITW-nexus® and Duraflex® acetal polymer hardware.
- High tensile strength mil-spec nylon webbings and binding tapes.
- RFID-blocking composite fabric by Skunk Gear®.
- High tensile strength Amann® and A&E® bonded nylon thread.
- Soft and protective fleece linings.
- Secure hook & loop tape by Ripfast®, Paiho® and YKK®.
- Evazote and Plastazote closed-cell foam padding for superior comfort and protection.
- Paracord zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch thick elastic webbing.
- All seams taped and finished.
- Double stitched, Bartacked or Box-X stitched for strength at stress-points.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- To clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and let it dry naturally.
- Ex Tax: 0.00€