Is it a pouch? Or is it an organizer? It's both! The Wolverine was designed as a medium size first aid kit pouch and brings a lot of storage options. It enables you to see everything at a glance so it's saves time searching for stuff in case of an emergency. The Wolverine can hold more first aid items than most existing first aid kit pouches, but it will still fit under a carseat or in the glove compartment. If you're the kind of person that'll never get injured, you could just as well use it to store tools or as a toiletry bag. The Wolverine is the perfect size first aid kit bag for making longer backpacking trips.
Once unzipped, 2 large clear pockets emerge, which can again be folded open. The inside has numerous pockets, sleeves and elastic loops. There's a paracord loop on the back of the zippered pocket, which enables hanging the bag and all it's contents while opened, like a toiletry bag.
When attached to the outside of a backpack, you can unzip it and unfold it for easy access.
The Wolverine can be attached to a Molle system, but it can also be clipped inside most of our backpacks with gatekeeper clips.
You can use it as a fanny-pack or shoulder bag when clipping on our optional gatekeeper strap. Or just carry it by hand.
- Dimensions: x x mm / ” x " x "
- Weight: grams
- Volume: liters
- 1000D Cordura® fabric, with Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®.
- Triple poly-urethane coated for water resistance.
- Durable & abrasion resistant self-repairing YKK® and IDEAL® zippers.
- High-visibility, moisture resistant 420D nylon and 500D Cordura® interior.
- Military-grade Woojin®, ITW-nexus® and Duraflex® acetal polymer hardware.
- High tensile strength mil-spec nylon webbings and binding tapes.
- RFID-blocking composite fabric by Skunk Gear®.
- High tensile strength Amann® and A&E® bonded nylon thread.
- Soft and protective fleece linings.
- Secure hook & loop tape by Ripfast®, Paiho® and YKK®.
- Evazote and Plastazote closed-cell foam padding for superior comfort and protection.
- Paracord zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch thick elastic webbing.
- All seams taped and finished.
- Double stitched, Bartacked or Box-X stitched for strength at stress-points.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- To clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and let it dry naturally.
Wolverine First Aid Organizer
- Ex Tax: 53.72€